Contributing to Drift Protocol
Interested in contributing to the Drift Protocol? There are multiple ways to make valuable contributions, from documentation to code and more. Below are some of the primary avenues you can explore:
Raise issues or submit Pull Requests at the Drift Documentation Repository (opens in a new tab).
- Repository: keeper bots (opens in a new tab)
filler-liteis a recent effort to make running a keeper bot more accessible for lower-performing RPCs. Learn More (opens in a new tab)
Add new features or improve code quality and maintainability at the TypeScript SDK Repository (opens in a new tab).
Use TypeScript SDK as a reference to add more language support for broader access.
Early inklings can be found here (opens in a new tab).
- Repository: driftpy (opens in a new tab)
- Example: Drift Vaults (opens in a new tab)
- Feature Requests: Tokenization of the insurance fund stake has been requested.
- Expanding the test suite (both TypeScript and Cargo tests) at the Main Program Repository (opens in a new tab).
- Security: There is an Immunefi bug bounty program for identifying and sharing proof of concepts of smart contract bugs that could lead to a loss of funds.
Feel free to pick a project or issue that interests you and start contributing!